Early TR2 twin bonnet catches

I have been asked to make a pair of early TR2 twin bonnet catches. The parts book gives the same number for L and R. I have been told that they are handed, are they?

Now for the difficult part. Does anyone have one that I can make a copy from please.

Thank you. Russell

Hi Russell  My early catches are very worn & need replacing. I currently use a separate cable for each catch . If you are able to make new ones I think you will have a market for them, I would be interested  Keith

I actually have a spare set of used bonnet latches still affixed to a small piece of the inner fender that was cut out to preserve the latches.  I also have a NOS spare for a single side.  I don't think I am ready to let the NOS spare go, but I would consider selling the used set (which is in very poor condition), or I would also happily loan the used set (or the NOS one) as a template for new ones.  It is a complicated bit of kit, at least to my eye.  Only issue with loaning is that the shipping from Hawaii is a bitch.

Cheers

Dan