Brake pipe routing from master cylinder

Hi

1) Has anyone got a photo of where the two pipes from the master cylinder go down to the chassis (and then front and back). Specifically, do they  go through the hole I’m pointing to (I don’t think so, but if not, what does?.)

2) Also, do they come down by the wiper motor (ie the flat bit shown top right) or come down nearer the battery (top left).  Sometimes it’s the simplest things that there are no pictures of!

3) Finally,: does the front port of master cylinder go to the t piece and to the front brakes, and the rear from master cylinder feed the back, or the other way round? I’m struggling with the two pipes left in my automec pipe kit and trying to work it out. 

Thanks all. 

DA17C5AC-0E74-47B3-9593-8CB08C7F1C62.jpeg

11 minutes ago, ed_h said:

I don't think you can mix up front/rear pipes from the MC.  The threads are different.  Or is that only on US cars?

Ed

You’re right Ed they are different. I think my confusion is more to do with the Automec pipes I’ve got. 

MC is I think 3/8 at front, 7/16 at back I think  

I have Automec pipe 1, which is 3/8 male at one end (so fits front of MC), 7/16 male at the other end (fits T piece). So that’s fine. 

However the other is Automec pipe 17, which seems to be 3/8 male one end (so too small for the rear of MC) and has a female fitting the other end (so I guess I’m missing a connector)

Hope this makes sense. .