Bucket list 2.0 beta.

Went to Glasgow hydro SSEC last night to see Aussi Pink Floyd with son and heir. He missed them last year at Carlisle due to work. I was impressed then.

Last night was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better with a big venue. They just get better and better and the light and laser show works so well in a big arena.

My son confessed later that he had been worried that it was just a Dad thing and would not be his scene and so was just going to take the old boy to see a concert. WOW was he impressed

as he never thought a mere tribute band could be that good and have that big a crowd. He was totally gobsmacked and that's not easy to do with my son.

Please try to see them and I assure you that you wont be disappointed it is great to see such a range of fan age groups. Dads and sons, fathers and daughters, aging hippies, rockers with faded denims and tats. Everyone enjoying a quality evening. Up till now I felt I was too old for giging but looking at the audience I am a spring chicken, LMAO!!!!!

The buzz keeps going, and looking to book early for the next gig in Glasgow as a large venue is needed to do them justice. We were about 30 yds from the stage and i thought about epileptic fits caused by the light show.

After the shitty year Ive had a welcome diversion.

Rod

hi peter,

Lead singer was in a wheelchair throughout the performance. He must be good to sound no different even sitting. Not sure of what the issue was as there was no announcement just the show. The three backing singers have incredible voices and all different and each got a huge reception after each solo.

Rod.

My son and I went to see Roger Waters performing The Wall at the Glasgow Hydro last year and the show was superb.

I wasn't at all embarassed at my son havoing to humour his old dad.

I have also in the past seen the PF aussie tribute band and whilst they are good, the real thing is better - a real tingle factor.

Rgds Ian