Question for our friends stateside re the TR Registry

Folks,

I've found the TR Registry a very useful searchable asset over the years but it's been down now for a long time & I was wondering if anyone knows if it's now dead in the water and if so whats happened to all the valuable data about our cars?

I hope its not lost as it was the only searchable online facility of its kind that I am aware of.

Mods - feel free to move this post if you think it is more appropriate elswhere & I've put it in the wrong place!

John -  this doesn't answer your question but there is a thing called "the way back machine'" which archives the internet and so saves lost data. I did a search on it and found this:

https://web.archive.org/web/20190407160702fw_/http://www.trregistry.com/start/registry/html/TR3/index.htm

It seems to be live as the last change is dated Nov 2019

Edited by RobH

Wow, Rob - I am truly impressed!

I didn't know there was such a thing - but as my grown up sons will affirm I am a bit of a ludite when it comes to computer stuff.

I followed the link to the Tr4/4A section which is my personal interest and could see a lot of the early details but it is possibly as much as a decade out of date - which I'm basing purely on my memory of previous searches & could be eroneous.

It is still a lot better than nothing so thank you for the education.....