New member, new owner

Can’t help, but welcome to TR6 ownership. Be prepared to spend money, but you do get to smile a lot.

Hi Chris,

Welcome to TR6 ownership and the TRR forum. Sorry I can't answer your question but there must be plenty of car security experts in your area.

Good luck, enjoy your TR, and ask any questions here, someone usually has the answer.

Nigel

On 11/12/2019 at 7:36 PM, Chris Seymour said:

Pick up my first TR6 this coming Sunday. Have just bought a Classic Tracker but looking for local (Tilehurst) help to fit it, or recommendations on where to take it? Chris Seymour

Hi Chris, welcome to the club and TR ownership. Bet you can’t wait, what colour, pi or carbs. Don’t forget when you get it to post a few photos, we all love photos.;)

Welcome to the forum (the www 'local group') and TR motoring Chris, I remember feeling like you when I bought my first TR6 from a Council abandoned car yard in 1983, got it going and have owned many TRs since. It's a good move to meet up with your local area TR Group, but equally to join the TR Register if you haven't already done so.

Fitting the classic tracker (from Moss?) should be straightforward by following the instructions, but failing that I would suggest Googling a local auto electrician in your area.

Cheers, Andrew

Welcome to TR ownership..... I suspect Beech Hill Garage (predominantly MG, but does do work on Triumphs) could help with the tracker fitment.

enjoy your car! :)

....... Andy