Relay bracket alignment to glove box

Hi.

My bracket that holds the fuse block doesn't align with the glove box. This is a RHD convertible. As far as i can tell my bracket has a another part welded on at the top that feels like it goes down the back, and has a stud that goes through the fire wall. Can someone confirm if thats correct. I haven't seen it in any pictures.

The fixings to the glove box then end up about 50mm right of the glove box holes.

Are there LHD and RHD brackets ?

I don't think you can fit the bracket upside down.  Any one let me know what they have.

Because the stud aligns with the fire wall i cant adjust it. I will have to make an adaptor bar to support the back of the glove box.

I have also discovered that my instrument lights seem to be earthed through the metal brackets. Not sure if thats right but if you are having electrical issues its something to be aware of - metal canned relays etc may need the case earthed.