Has and one got telephone number for Paul bishop

5 hours ago, DOG_MORGAN said:

Has any one got the telephone number  Paul bishop  car seats

I have PM’d you an additional landline contact number for Paul which isn’t in the thread Alan referred to.

....... Andy 

• 1 month later...

Andy - could you PM me Paul.s landline number please

Could be looking for a pair of MX5 seats with detachable headrests for Paul to refurb if anyone has a pair or even an already done pair in Black  or Black with white Piping

cheers Rich 

6 hours ago, rcreweread said:

Andy - could you PM me Paul.s landline number please

Could be looking for a pair of MX5 seats with detachable headrests for Paul to refurb if anyone has a pair or even an already done pair in Black  or Black with white Piping

cheers Rich 

Rich, you may be better off buying a pair from Paul already covered - he usually keep several pairs and the runners in stock.

These are Paul's fitted to VUX: https://www.flickr.com/photos/115740825@N05/albums/72157690380502643

46465548095_136fba6395_k.thumb.jpg.6eaf1ff1b63bb498ca7ce1a08ade1829.jpg

Cheers, Andrew

Edited by Andrew Smith
32 minutes ago, Andrew Smith said:

Rich, you may be better off buying a pair from Paul already covered - he usually keep several pairs and the runners in stock.

These are Paul's fitted to VUX: https://www.flickr.com/photos/115740825@N05/albums/72157690380502643

46465548095_136fba6395_k.thumb.jpg.6eaf1ff1b63bb498ca7ce1a08ade1829.jpg

Cheers, Andrew

Andrew - thats a definite possibility but I need to speak to him to discuss it - have tried his mobile and left a message and am waiting to hear back - can you PM his landline number

Cheers Rich