TR3 Painting by Jeremy Mallard For Sale

A fellow classic car enthusiast, but not a TRR member has a painting of a TR3 which he is looking to sell.  It was painted some years ago by a local artist (Jeremy Mallard - google him!) and he thought it may have more value to a Triumph enthusiast.  It measures 28" x 22" and he is hoping to get £200 for it.

Pictures below ( hopefully!) - I don't know if it's a real car, and its difficult to see the full registration, but no doubt someone on here might be able to throw some more light on it.

If anyone is interested, PM me with your contact details and I will put you in touch

Cheers

Rich3788861_P1030959(1).thumb.JPG.ecca029cb1e75a1b0549c69b63acf565.JPG409603587_P1030960(1).thumb.JPG.182f926b3247af1272ec96e284b9bf9f.JPG

Hi everyone

Just been given the following additional information, in case anybody is interested - Please note I also got the price wrong - it should have said £300.

"This IS an original painting which was specially commissioned by a Triumph enthusiast who subsequently changed his mind and didn't pay his bill. "

It was then bought by the current owner and his wife who were personal friends of Jeremy Mallard

Hope this helps. Please also note I am doing this as a favour for the owner and I have no other interest in the matter - I just thought someone on here might like the opportunity to acquire it

Cheers  Rich 

Mike - thanks for info - do you know if the current owner is a regular forumite and likely to see my posts, or if not, is there any way you could ask him if he  could be interested in it ?

Cheers

Rich