Do you own this car?

VLC 962M
I had an enquiry from my brother in law a previous owner of this car, wanted to know if it’s still in use. 

I see it’s Taxed I was wondering if the new owner is a member and whether he/she is prepared to allow contact. Just a mobile phone number would do. 

If so would he PM me. 
Regards Derek 

D4D6D901-475E-4634-95D2-BBF0D0810F61.jpeg

1B96ABD6-29CC-48AC-9ACB-FD9E3ADD54DF.jpeg

Edited by Derek Hurford

If he's that keen Derek he could always call this company that sold it not that long ago & ask if they'd pass his details to the purchaser?

http://www.juliensumner.com/full-details-sold.php?code=028

Hi there.  I am the current owner of the car which I did indeed purchase from Julien Sumner almost 6 years ago.  Happy for your brother in law to get in touch if he wishes.  I am a member of the Register but for some reason, the website will not allow me to log in.  I'm not sure how I can pm you Derek until I can log in.

Neil Bishop

Misprint by dealer for expenditure with CCC in 2011?

Never seen spotlights fitted like the photos. Do they shake?

Regards

Bill 

• 1990: £3,000 spent on engine upgraded to a 150bhp by Northern TR Centre.
• 2003: £8,000 spent on major body and mechanical restoration by Roger Taylor Classic Cars.
• 2007-2010: £1,600 spent on brakes, shocks, fuel pump, clutch cylinder renewed.
• 2011: £14,000 spent with Crown Classic Cars Twickenham including, J Type Gearbox rebuild, unleaded conversion, engine fully balanced, new steering rack.

Bill

I have sent PM with the telephone number of previous owner. So it’s your choice whether you make contact.  If you can’t get access to it, let me know here and I’ll find an alternative way some how. I’m not confident to put telephone numbers here.

regards Derek