Josh wins TCR Europe and Benelux

Congrats to Josh Files who has won the TCR Europe championship in the Hyundai

This is his 5th TCR title and the biggest yet . One of our own as Josh started out in his dad Keiths TR6 and drove the TR4 at Goodwood this year to 3rd.

Well done to Josh and Keith for his early support. Proud dad i bet

ROY

Edited by roy53

Looks like he'd be just as good on motorcycles also ! well done Josh great drives.

Mick Richards

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys. I am really happy for Josh and really proud of his achievements. He started racing with me at 18 in my TR6, at 19 he won the Thoroughbred Sports Car  Championship ( he also won my TR6 as I bet him he wouldn’t win the championship) and now we are in negotiations for a drive in the world championship. He never forgets his beginnings and the friends that he made along the way. He still loves racing the TRs when he gets the chance. Thank you all for your great support and friendship. 

• 11 months later...

Dear all, Josh will be racing in the World Touring Cars this weekend in Spain...from TR to World championship, how good is that :)

Edited by gt3kef

Thanks for the info Keith.  Great that he has got his foot in the door at last , so now it's foot to the floor.

Mike it is on SKY as well.

Roy

• 2 weeks later...

He did well and made 8th in race 3 so hope the teams will take note. Thought after his showing in Macau a couple of year back would have done the trick but nothing is ever a given in motorsport.

Keith let us know if he manages to get a drive in the last round next weekend.

Roy