1980 TR7 - FDP 967V - Looking for history

Hi all,

This is a long shot, but I am looking to see if anyone may have information on the TR7 I currently own. I'm attempting to build a proper history folder and I have some sparse details dating from the early 1990s to 2010 (information from the gentleman I purchased the car from suggests was that the car was SORNed from then and stored until recommission earlier this year).

The earliest paperwork I have is dated 1992, when the car was in Dumfries. In 1995, the car passed hands to another owner based in Inverness. The car was originally registed in Reading on the 2nd of July 1980, so I would like to know when it first came to Scotland, and to patch in the missing details between 1980 and 1992 if poss.

Apologies if this is not on the correct board, I assumed this would be the most appropriate place to post. Any leads on info are appreciated!

Edited by wedgegirl
  • 1 month later...

The best person to contact is Phil Horsley one of the Wedge team. Send him an email: wedgeregistrar@tr-register.co.uk. They have a lot of data from previous members. Hope you find something.

Mick