Seen these ending soon on eBay. 

Can you still get the parts to jet and choke them to the tr 4pots ?

Weber Twin 42s - Aston Martin / Maserati / Triumph tr3 https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F264480455445

Finished At £720 a bargain. But not one I could stretch too. 

Yes Hamish, parts and chokes available.

Mick Richards

Have to admit I was expecting them to make twice that, if they're an original matched pair someone has done well.

I’ll let you know, sorry Hamish couldn’t advise re parts until after it finished.

Mick Richards’s 

We have a pair on a TWM manifold that Hogan borrowed for his 87 mm TR4  when he gave up with the supercharger.  He said the power was reliable and at 150bhp.  I have no more knowledge than that. No doubt he has the power curves somewhere from the rolling road.  We have the carbs and manifold back now and they are destined to go on brother's TR2.

Cheers

Peter W

Be interesting to know what it costs to get them set up for the triumph. Back in the mid 70s when I had a pair of 40s on a 1100 cc Honda bike I spent a load of dosh  on main jets, air jets, choke tubes and venturis. 

Chris