What colour and material type do you currently have? 

Does your existing hood match your sidescreen?

It should match your sidescreens and/or tonneau in both grain and colour and welting.  Unless it is just a storm cover, then buy the cheapest you can find. 

I have a NOS Sidescreen TR white soft top without any windows fitted if anyone fancies a challenge.... UK £ 100.00 plus postage.

Cheers

Peter W

53 minutes ago, YOW500 said:

I am looking to buy a new hood from Don Hoods Birmingham. Advise would be welcome as to the best material to use, and would it be a good idea for Don Hoods to fit it to the car.

Thank you. Russell

Dont you like the red one then Russ?

Stuart.

When I bought my hood and tonneau, the supplier recommended Everflex. I opted for his recommendation for the tonneau but went for a heavy duty vinyl for the hood. 

If I was doing it again I would opt for Everflex for both. 

Rgds Ian

PS I’m pretty sure the material I was offered was called Everflex but checking the Don hoods site, it refers to Stayfast as their lower cost canvas option. Either way, the canvas is a lot easier to handle, particularly when it’s cold. 

Edited by Ian Vincent