Jan Pearce's daughter now lives in Sydney and has Jan's replica JPV 374 TR2. he used it on occasions where he didn't want to take the real car out. I did a bit of work on it a few years ago to get it registered here. 

She contacted me yesterday to tell me it will also now be sold. 

Would there be a premium value on this replica TR2?

I would guess there would be. 

Especially if the story of the car was fully explained eg made by the owner of the real one and there are pictures of the 2 side by side. 

Is it a true replica or just a lookalike ?

i would try and get the details of the loosing bidder of the real one and see if they want it. 

Easier if the bidder is in the room as someone could make the approach harder if commission or phone bid as you’d have to go to auctioneers. And they’d want a cut.

2 hours ago, Hamish said:

I would guess there would be. 

Especially if the story of the car was fully explained eg made by the owner of the real one and there are pictures of the 2 side by side. 

Is it a true replica or just a lookalike ?

i would try and get the details of the loosing bidder of the real one and see if they want it. 

Easier if the bidder is in the room as someone could make the approach harder if commission or phone bid as you’d have to go to auctioneers. And they’d want a cut.

A look alike. It was rough the last I saw it. I am sure there will be photos of the car with the real one and with Jan.