Injector retaining plates

I have recently had to do some work on the injection on my TR6. This was due to a sticking one way valve in the banjo connection for cylinder 5.

As part of this work I needed to remove the injectors from the throttle bodies so had remove the keep plates. I found it a bit of a fiddle to get the retaining bolt back in place especially when everything had go quite hot.

Some time ago I remember seeing some hooked keep plates that allowed to removal of the injectors by loosening the bolt and rotating the plate by 90 degrees. Does anyone know if these are available anywhere? If not I may well knock a set up myself.

Thanks.

Edited by TRsixchris

Thanks Gary. I have a set of metering unit spanners from this guy which are very nicely made.

And yes I could make a set myself "If not I may well knock a set up myself. "

Regards

Chris

Edited by TRsixchris

Managed to make contact with Hans-Peter Langenbach (actually contacted him through ebay in the end) and he is sending me a set of his quick release injector keep plates. 

As I remember from when I purchased the metering unit adjustment spanners he is an honest helpful guy.

Although I could have fabricated my own set his items are high quality and well made.

Chris

1 hour ago, TRsixchris said:

Managed to make contact with Hans-Peter Langenbach (actually contacted him through ebay in the end) and he is sending me a set of his quick release injector keep plates. 

As I remember from when I purchased the metering unit adjustment spanners he is an honest helpful guy.

Although I could have fabricated my own set his items are high quality and well made.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Please could you post a link to the QR keeper plates on eBay?

Nigel

Hi Nigel,

They are not listed on ebay but I contacted him through ebay

His ebay name is hplangenbach

https://www.ebay.com/usr/hplangenbach

I sent him a message and he responded straight away.

Chris

Peter says he can still be contacted via his blog:

http://hplangenbach.myblog.de/

https://hplangenbach.myblog.de/hplangenbach/contact 

Contact page in German but pretty self explanatory

Chris.