• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Italia 227 said:

Can you share any details ?

What details would you like?

3 hours ago, Tom Boyd said:

What details would you like?

I think the forum would like to know what price it actually made Tom, if the owner is shy or has said he doesn't want it generally known that's fair enough...just say it.

Mick Richards

1 hour ago, Motorsport Mickey said:

I think the forum would like to know what price it actually made Tom, if the owner is shy or has said he doesn't want it generally known that's fair enough...just say it.

Mick Richards

Mick, it would be unprofessional of me to disclose the purchase price on a public forum. Would be unfair on the new owner who is a Triumph enthusiast and hopefully will tell the story himself. I'm happy the car is staying in England and to an enthusiast who will cherish it and look after it. The link above shows the asking price :) 

He will become a register member due to every TR or derivative we sell, they get 12 months of membership free!

Tom

17 minutes ago, Tom Boyd said:

Mick, it would be unprofessional of me to disclose the purchase price on a public forum. Would be unfair on the new owner who is a Triumph enthusiast and hopefully will tell the story himself. I'm happy the car is staying in England and to an enthusiast who will cherish it and look after it. The link above shows the asking price :) 

He will become a register member due to every TR or derivative we sell, they get 12 months of membership free!

Tom

Thanks Tom.

Mick Richards

On 10/20/2019 at 9:40 PM, Tom Boyd said:

Tom

Particularly when its no one else's' business.

Andrew

Andrew,

Not familiar with "Even a cat can look at a King" ? The question was asked politely, and answered politely, why don't we leave it there.

Mick Richards

11 minutes ago, Motorsport Mickey said:

Andrew,

Not familiar with "Even a cat can look at a King" ? The question was asked politely, and answered politely, why don't we leave it there.

Mick Richards

Agreed Mick, the cat can look but doesn't need to know the final cost of the King.

Cheers, Andrew

To perhaps take the edge off this exchange, and as it began with my question, I'd like to clarify that I didn't actually ask for the price paid.

What I did ask was:  "Can you share any details ?"

Edited by Italia 227