Official photographers pictures of my daughters wedding last month just in - she did a great job! After a 15 year slumber and some graft our TR did us proud! Best picture so far to illustrate NS front Negative camber.

Tr.jpg

TRwedding.jpg

Great photos - my son and future daughter in-law want my TR3A ('TuRK') at their wedding next August and will be driving it as part of the ceremony. They're getting married in a forest in Kent, so best get on with a few cosmetic jobs if TuRK is to look its best in the photos. 

Cheers, Andrew

1 hour ago, tr graham said:

Andrew

send it here for a clean if you want.

graham

Graham,

Thanks for the offer, I may just do that. But it needs a repair and respray to the lower front wings which have split (approx 10mm) where the wing meets and vibrates against the sill and baffle plate, the offside is worse - my painter assures me he can match the Signal Red which has been on there since 1989. 

Cheers, Andrew

Edited by Andrew Smith
18 hours ago, Andrew Smith said:

Great photos - my son and future daughter in-law want my TR3A ('TuRK') at their wedding next August and will be driving it as part of the ceremony. They're getting married in a forest in Kent, so best get on with a few cosmetic jobs if TuRK is to look its best in the photos. 

Cheers, Andrew

Good luck with that. My 4A doesn't take too close a scrutiny - was done on an extremely tight budget including 'rattle can' paint spray from Poundland!:lol: