Bonhams Auction

Link ? Website address ?

Mick Richards

14 hours ago, mehere said:

It looked as if it had some issues. 

Like the correct position for the badges front and rear?. They look a little bit out from what I believe to be the original position. I stand to be corrected.

Paul

I saw this car on the Bonhams stand at the Game Fair back in July. The bonnet fitted badly and the driver's side door gaps were poor, the side light housings pitted and the stainless trim was missing from the rear of the hard top. The interior looked pretty tidy with original type seats although non-original type head lining. Interesting that the car still has a toughened windscreen  (the stress pattern can clearly be seen in the photo) surprising that this  has survived so long.

Tim

1 hour ago, tim hunt said:

I saw this car on the Bonhams stand at the Game Fair back in July. The bonnet fitted badly and the driver's side door gaps were poor, the side light housings pitted and the stainless trim was missing from the rear of the hard top. The interior looked pretty tidy with original type seats although non-original type head lining. Interesting that the car still has a toughened windscreen  (the stress pattern can clearly be seen in the photo) surprising that this  has survived so long.

Tim

So as it would be straight out of the factory then :ph34r: