Looking for COLOURED wiring loom for TR7 1981 UK car

Hi, Just wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction to buy a coloured wiring diagram for my TR7 1981 UK car. I have unfortunately tried to use the many websites that advertise TR7 wiring diagrams under google images , but most if not all turn out to be scams looking for payment card details and hidden monthly subscriptions. Very frustrating for your average classic car enthusiast.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in Advance Paul

Not quite what you are looking for but I have prepared a complete set of schematics for a '81 DHC which are part of the way towards what you are seeking. Each wire is drawn in the primary colour with the secondary colour written against each wire. Download from the link below

1981 DHC TR7 drawings (PDF)

Altenate link as the first one may not be accesible

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15yvaJcBR3JX8M7QGuYj_Ln6Ty6l8O93r/view?usp=sharing

If this is of any use, PM me and I will email the complete set. The drawing is open source so you can share/modify freely but you cannot charge for it.

Let me know if you have any problems with the download

Cheers

Howard

Edited by HowardB

Thanks Howard, this looks very helpful. There are so many different wiring diagrams and car standards around its hard to find the right ones, and my plight is not helped as previous owners have added their own wires in the past. My TR7 is a 1981 though, so should align mostly to your schematics.

I would appreciate the accompanying schematics if thats OK, its very kind of you . (you obviously have decent Engineering drawing skills from somewhere in the past :)

Many Thanks

Paul

Paul

I will  post them as AutoCad.  .DWG files and as PDF files. If you are familiar with AutoCad they can be modified easily.  AutoCad design review is a simpler program that allows you to make basic markup notes & mods and is a free download:- AutoCad Design review

If you or one of your contacts can use CAD then you can modify them to match your car - which is exactly why I prepared them so I could make a specific set for my 7 which has been modified over the years.

Cheers

Howard

Links to my TR7 drawings for downloading below:-

1981 DHC TR7 Coloured Wiring Diagrams (PDF)

1981 DHC TR7 Coloured Wiring Diagrams (AutoCad .DWG files)

They are issued as Open Source documents so please feel free to modify and circulate under the same conditions.

If you have any problems with the download please let me know.

Cheers

Howard

Edited by HowardB