degreeing fast road camshaft

im about to rebuild the engine of my tr4 with a fast road camshaft that I brought some years ago, I never had an information sheet supplied with the camshaft , I brought it from either trgb or trshop, 

I contacted both of them and as the purchase was some time ago do not have records of my purchase ,

I did have the engine running before setting it up as per the manual, having been of the road for some years and now in the process of getting it back on the road again, 

ive stripped the engine as the gaskets had dried out and a build up of crud was removed , the sprockets on the timing were replaced with new when last rebuilt so no timing marks on them, 

the bores were remarkable as they were not rusty or seized, 

so do I just set up the camshaft as the manual ? all comments appreciated ,

• 4 weeks later...

My fast road cam came from TR shop and took me years before installing it. Didn't have the timing specs either so I emailed and send my invoice to TRshop. Below their reply :

Thank you for your email. 
Please see the below timing figures for our fast road camshaft.

Profile:                                         TR Shop Fast Road
Inlet Timing:                                       37-63
Exhaust Timing:                                73-27
Install Figure:                                     103˚
Inlet Valve Clearance:                    0.022”
Exhaust Valve Clearance:             0.024”
Power Band:                                      2200-7000

The brand is County 

A "fast road" cam will, like the OE be "symmetrical", so can be installed using the " Equal Lift on Overlap" method.    This needs no magic 'install figure', 

There's my explanatory article on this on the Sideways Technologies message board.    Go there and search for "ELoO"

John