Hi Michael,

The TR6, definitely. The 7 is very low, even compared to our small TR’s.

And more tinkering involved in a TR, which is my passion.

Cheers,

Waldi

A bit of trivia.

In the 1970’s Donkervoort made cars which looked very much like the Lotus 7 (Very much….)

The chassis were made by two brothers in a shed near Leicester and then shipped to Holand. (I used to call them “Ronnie” and “Reggie” --- There were similarities.) They also made the chassis for my Burlington Arrows and one day I asked if they would make me a chassis the same as the Donkervoort, and I’d sell them as Burlingtons in the UK.

Sharp intake of breath and shaking of heads.

Not long after that a bloke called “Mr Smith” asked them the same question and, obviously being more persuasive than me, they said, “Yes”.

And that is how Westfield cars began.

Charlie.

On 9/20/2019 at 3:52 PM, Peter Cobbold said:

Hi Tom, I think Babs is kept in the seafront museum at Pendine. Geraint races a Bugatti etc at VSCC events but I havent seen him at either Loton or Oulton th last few years. Peter

Peter

Not sure where Babs is currently, Pendine Museum was raised to the floor and a bigger better facility being built as we speak. I came across Babs at Goodwood Festival of Speed thus year. 

Mark. 

P. S. My ideal tr would be one I could drive.