My ratty TR2 goes to a new home

So, after 11 years of ownership, and nearly 5 years back on the road, my ratty TR2 has gone to a new home.

Mixed emotions seeing it go, but best for all concerned really (me, the new owner and the car).

I wasn't using it and the TR6 enough - so now I can only use the '6.

I've got more room in my garage now (no, I'm not getting another car!) to get going on some furniture building/DIY etc.

The car will be kept alive (maybe as it is, maybe with a new coat of paint) and certainly loved. It will see more of the world hopefully.

I can start to sell a garage load of spares I had acquired (just in case!).

And the cash will certainly come in handy now semi retirement has arrived!

Cheers

Roger

i-Bxr92Gv-L.jpg

Edited by Pogo

Hello Ken

I will look for you there I am going with a group from the TSSC.

2 Spitfires 1 TR6 1 13/60 Herald 1 Volvo(Amazon) 1 Modern

Roger

DSC09476.JPG

I’ve been on a few trips with Ken in our TR4’s and look forward to more adventures in the TR2’s (mine should be complete by the end of this year). Good luck with it Ken, see you on the Hull ferry in a couple of weeks!

Hi Ken

looking forward to updates on the 2 and hopefully will see you soon. Enjoy Spa and don’t forget to post some photos 

Jonathan 

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry the two didn’t make it to Spa. I take it that it’s now going to be sporting a fresh coat of red paint some time in the future. 

• 5 weeks later...