K&N pod filter question

For those running the three individual K&N pods on their PI engine how did you plumb the rocker cover vent line?

Did you just replace the line with a small filter?  I tried this but it's a bit "messy" even on my freshly rebuilt engine.

Did you run a line to one or more of the pods and, if so, how did you make the connection?  I'm planning on running an oil/separator if I go this route.

Photos would be very helpful.

Thanks!

This is what I did on my TR6 although I never installed a flame trap, I had some trouble starting when hot.

I have since returned to the standard plenum with K&N filter mounted to the front of the radiator which has helped.

image.png.87b79ad1c9e25fd62a6d4407e15cbae6.png

Thanks Andy.

As stated in my original post I'm going to run the vent line from the rocker cover through an air/oil separator (Moroso) and then to the pods.  Not sure about the flame trap but I have it sitting here so might use it.

when you say you had hot start issues I assume that was caused by heat soak from the exhaust manifold?  Perhaps some nice heat shields under the pods might be the way to go.

Cheers!