I went to see my son this afternoon he has a property on the beach with a garden veranda over the beach ,

below is a pathway this pathway has locked gates, the tide is comeing in fast, and is up against the sea wall ,

a family comes around the point,   mum and dad and three young children  one in a push chair,  in a panick, realising the danger the father pushes his wife up the sea wall 

And passes the kids up,  they cant get out (path on the wall) because of the locked gates, so we had to walk around and unlock the gates to let them out,  could have been nasty,

The sea is so dangerous

Any way I settle back down for a chat and a cupa,  the next min a lady next door comes round, and said is that your blue car out the front, i have just reversed in to it, I should have stayed in bed 

Her are the pics  I felt sick I really did, any was at least she had the decency to tell me,

So a little game, how much is it goi g to put it right

Pink20190822_175151.thumb.jpg.ed5d02a683a565650bc6237b91fb54e8.jpg

Some say it’s just a car Pinky;) But I would be sick, stupid me.

If its only the front valence that requires repair, this would be around 500-750 euro in Holland, assuming bumper and grille are ok and the valence  can be saved.

Find a good shop, no cutting corners.

Waldi

That's tough luck Pinky, at least the TR can be split for valance removal, as Waldi says the repair has to be done correctly, not your fault...not your cost.

Mick Richards