There was a gathering of 9 Dorettis and an Italia at Gaydon plus the one in the museum followed by a 65th anniversary dinner in the evening on Saturday. On Sunday the cars were displayed at Stratford and some were in the Arena. I have pictures but suffering from upload failure.

Cheers

Richard

I was not familiar with the Doretti but was impressed by the advanced styling and neat interior ..with lots of interesting little details.

..so until you find out how to post your photos here's just a few I took at Stratford. 

P1260062.thumb.JPG.8c00beaea7ffdf7f149815b189da6a2c.JPG

P1260061.thumb.JPG.a7eba2a46b331abd3e0744fe8a27b78a.JPG

P1260065.thumb.JPG.6c184141ccc62064f4005d8cf1a77c04.JPG

Very nice indeed

Pete.

p.s.  on my computer , at the bottom of the reply to topic window there's : " Drag files here to attach, or choose files... "  which is pretty self explanatory.  But if you're trying to upload piccies from a telephone, then sorry I cannot help as I'm firmly rooted in the 20th century. 

Hi Pete

Thank you for the pictures, better than mine but I do have some from Gaydon where there were more Dorettis. Being a traditionalist I use a camera for pictures and a phone to talk to people and my IT skills are limited. My pictures have a file size of 3.4 mb so they should fit and they sometimes do but not on this occasion. 

Cheers

Richard

Richard,  Like yourself I use a camera, an older model of Panasonic Lumix deliberately set to a low resolution for photos, and the mbl. phone for talking and texting. 

Just a thought.,  but might your adding pictures on here be an issue with " Max total size 4.88MB "  ie. if each of your photos are 3.4mb then only one would work.  Any more and the website is likely to not load any of them.   If so, there is a useful and easy to use, free to download and no adverts program called PIXresizer which I use when I have a number of photos to add.  This was used on the above photos.. for example the interior shot is just 285kb in size.  So, I could add 17 photos of that resolution within the 4.88mb restriction. It's clear enough on my 15" computer screen..and if anyone wants a higher resolution copy (perhaps of their car) all they need to do is ask and I'll email it to them. 

Hope that's a helpful thought,  rather than my sounding condescending.  As I say I didn't know of the Doretti before seeing them at Stratford. And although I'm sure they are well out of my budget - I do like them and look forward to seeing your photos and reading more about their design.

Best regards,  Pete.