Wiper blades

Hi All.

Im looking at getting a decent pair of wiper blades, I have changed my arms to black in thehope it will match a modern set.

has anyone found a good blade that will fit onto a Tex fitting ?

many thanks Mark.

I went to the local petrol station and got the longest Bosch blade rubber that they had, the rubber was cut in two, then trimmed to suit and fitted to the TR blades. Worked a treat cheap, no postage and took less then an hour

George

After fitting "traditional" rubber blades that only lasted a few months before rotting and  breaking up and  never actually moved water off the screen when needed even when new I fitted these to my Tex  original style wiper arms.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-28-Silicone-Wiper-Refills-Windscreen-Multi-Colours-Fits-most-cars-8mm-wide/360638508096?epid=1664264853&hash=item53f7baec40:m:mjw6pUrZ-CrixE0PQG4F-Pw:rk:1:pf:0

And they work beautifully and have lasted two years so far. Yes they are 28" long  so cut to length and keep the waste bit to make a second blade from when the first ones wear out. Scroll down the web page and the retaining clip between blade and arm is pictured.

Four blades for £6 what's not to like?  I'm sure other silicone refill blades are about.

No connection

Alan