10 countries

Hi All, 

I am taking the TR on the club triumph 10 countries  event at the beginning of Sept.  Anyone else from the register coming along?

Tim

Edited by Tim D.

Was just wondering about swapping numbers or setting up a whatsup group?

Tim

I'll be in this one...

If people want to be included on the whatsapp drop me your phone number by personal message (best not to share on public forum!)

Tim

IMG_1255.JPG

Tim

I'll be there with the Doc in MOBY (white Triumph 2000 Mk2 ).........now repaired after a Deer strike on the Coast 2 Coast

4th or poss 5th 10CR, can't remember, but looking forward to it

fde30c0c-321b-45ae-ab6d-b5107acb2d73.jpg.9b21390c45ccd01415b630a0862cb0c1.jpg

Cool car Mike.  Done the RBRR 3 times. This will be our first 10CR.  Going to be fun to see how the supercharger copes with the climbs.  

Tim

This will be my ninth Club Triumph 10CR if we include the first 'unofficial' exploratory event in 2003. All in the 4A except the 2015 Run on which I shared Howard Pryor's TR4 - never did get on with the floor dip switch and the hand brake on the earlier cars is uncomfortable for longer legged drivers. It was only fair though since Howard had shared my car on the previous year's RBRR (my twentieth entry on that event in NGP 86D). 

Tim

Stelvio Summit.jpg

Should have said, Ben and Vicky Freer are entered in their lovely 3 (Geoffrey) and Tom Key in his very trick Mallard TR6. Sorry Tim but WhatsApp is lost on us since neither I nor my co-driver possess a smart phone!

Tim