International - Spare Parts for Sale

Hi everyone

Just a quick heads up to say I am having a stall in the member's autojumble area ( that's if I get my tickets - still waiting hopefully!!!) to sell some of my surplus restoration parts - the majority of the parts have been restored/rebuilt to the same high standard I adopt for my own restorations.

I will have various OD gearbox permutations, diffs, alloy fuel tanks, veneered dashes and door cappings,, uprated lever arms, OE refurbished trailing arms, calipers, master cylinders, exhaust manifolds, a full 175 CD Stromberg set up on manifold with all linkages, rebuilt fuel and water pumps, an OE reconditioned starter motor,  dynamo and wiper motors, rechromed overriders plus some other chrome bits, a genuine RHD 4A metal dash frame and quite a few other parts, so do feel free to come and say hi and browse or have a chat.

Hopefully the weather forecast will be wrong and we can look forward to some decent weather - if you have something specific in mind you are looking for, drop me a PM and I will have a look to see if I can help

Cheers    Rich

• 3 weeks later...

Hi 

I think I am late for this but, have you an exhaust high port manifold P/N 304164?

Thanks

Jose I.

Jose  - there seems to be some confusion if you search for this part number on the Moss site, because it says this is a low port manifold, but if you go into the detailed parts diagrams, it says it's a high port! Unfortunately the one high port one I had, I sold. I still have 2 low port ones, but I also have a TR4A manifold which could be used with an appropriate adapter piece to take it from the twin pipe manifold outlet to your single pipe.

Are you talking about a 3A or a 4 as a matter of interest?

Cheers

Rich    

Edited by rcreweread
spelling mistake

Jose 

If it helps, here are some photos of the low port one and the 4A one - as you can see, they have been fully prepped  - this involved trueing all the faces, blasting, then VHT painting and curing, Finally, they are ftted with new studs, if necessary, and washers, brass nuts and gaskets. 

This may help you better identify what you need

PM me if I can be of any further help

Cheers

Rich

IMG_1922 Resized.JPG

IMG_1921 Resized.JPG

IMG_1924 Resized.JPG

IMG_1925 Resized.JPG

IMG_1927 Resized.JPG

IMG_1928 Resized.JPG

• 1 month later...

Sorry Chris for the late response, I have been out of town and doesn't see your post.

Many thanks, but I just sourced the manifold from a friend of the TR Register Spain.

Thanks again

Jose I.