Sign in to follow this  
rcreweread

International - Spare Parts for Sale

Hi everyone

Just a quick heads up to say I am having a stall in the member's autojumble area ( that's if I get my tickets - still waiting hopefully!!!) to sell some of my surplus restoration parts - the majority of the parts have been restored/rebuilt to the same high standard I adopt for my own restorations.

I will have various OD gearbox permutations, diffs, alloy fuel tanks, veneered dashes and door cappings,, uprated lever arms, OE refurbished trailing arms, calipers, master cylinders, exhaust manifolds, a full 175 CD Stromberg set up on manifold with all linkages, rebuilt fuel and water pumps, an OE reconditioned starter motor,  dynamo and wiper motors, rechromed overriders plus some other chrome bits, a genuine RHD 4A metal dash frame and quite a few other parts, so do feel free to come and say hi and browse or have a chat.

Hopefully the weather forecast will be wrong and we can look forward to some decent weather - if you have something specific in mind you are looking for, drop me a PM and I will have a look to see if I can help

Cheers    Rich