TR Action: very many copies free to good home

Hi: i have been a member since 1980  having bought a TR4 in February of that year and still have it. I need to dispose of loads of TR Action magazines (in good condition) to anyone who wants them. I don't use this forum very much so don't know how to use the pm bit so just reply on here and we can arrange delivery if you want them.

Regards

Steve

Hi: despite 120 reads of my two postings nobody wants these magazines. So it is off to the magazine stand for them all at 10 p each at my local heritage railway.

Some years ago, I endeavoured to get rid - free-of-charge - of a very large number of copies of Newsletters, Spares News and TR Actions on behalf of a member who had sold his TR.  Result: no response whatsoever!

I suspect that members think that, with the magazines now scanned and available on the TRR's website, paper copies are not useful.  However, I find that the on-line copies are very difficult to read, so am continuing to fill the large chest in my study.  I have all the magazines from the start in 1970, so how I will cope when the chest is full, I don't know - and it's getting quite near that stage!  I imagine that when I pop my clogs, my wife or son will fill the recycling bin!

Ian Cornish

• 1 month later...