Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Find door inner window seals DHC

Recommended Posts

Anyone know where i can get the flocked seal strip that goes between the door trim panel and the window on a DHC. This is the inside one not the rubber one on the outside. After hunting around for ages i have come to the conclusion its sold by the bog suppliers as part of the trim panel. I don't want to but a whole panel just for the seal strip. Im missing the RHS one and it means the glass rattles a bit.

Any alternatives or suggestions apreciated.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...

Important Information

Please familiarise yourself with our Terms and Conditions. By using this site, you agree to the following: Terms of Use.