Jenvey Heritage Throttle Bodies

I have standard throttle bodies with minus the butterflies, Cosworth injectors, single  54mm MG Butterfly in the standard airbox.  Newman PH2 cam, JE forged pistons, Fardon forged con rods. All balanced parts

10.5 compression. Stage 2-3 fully worked head. Phoenix manifold and straight through exhaust.Emerald EFI and make 180 BHP on Emeralds calibrated rolling road. The BHP is for talking about in the pub, it is the way it drives on the road that matters. I take mine for granted and really notice when I have a chance to drive standard set ups (nothing wrong with that as the factory got it right from day one) but just reinforces why I did it.

My TR5 is far from standard and will continue to be so.

We are so lucky that parts are still being manufactured to keep our cars on the road.

Regards Harry TR5 Nutter

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/3/2019 at 10:49 AM, harrytr5 said:

<snip>

I made a stainless heat shield to go underneath the full length to protect the injectors.Makes it a bit tricky and fiddly when fitting up.

</snip>

Hi Harry,

Do you have any pics of the heat shield you made?

Ian