Rarer than hens teeth I believe but ready to stand corrected. The same material covers my original TR suitcase. In my experience it is pretty tough and will take some robust cleaning. Careful restoration may be the solution and has the benefit of retaining originality. I expect others would be interested in some pictures if possible.

Miles

1 hour ago, foster461 said:

You are coming up with some pictures of pretty rare stuff today Stuart.

I do tend to keep "Useful" reference pictures as they can be very helpful sometimes.

Stuart.

Stuart that is a terrific photo......just look at the care taken to match the instrument panel weave  to the dash. Both vertical and horizontal. 

Iain

7 hours ago, Nobbyc said:

Google............... Grahams fabric and supply 

Really? I couldnt find anything on there similar.

Stuart.

Never seen, heard or knew about that...... 

However, I recall a story that Lord Black’s wife got involved with the ‘interior type design’ of a few of the early side-screen cars (wasn’t that where the magnolia etc colour schemes originated from) is this also her input?

Is that an ‘original radio’?... If so, bet they were also rare as the proverbial rocking horse... Doesn’t look much for GBP 30:00 back in the day