I'm wanting to get some new tyres fitted on wire wheels, the older rim ones that need tubes. Where is going to be the best place to buy inner tubes these days? I guess I should change the tubes with the new tyres, what's the opinion?

The size I'm looking for is 195 65 x15.

Any help would be appreciated, as I think they are getting a bit scares nowadays perhaps?

John

Don't think there is such a thing as a 195/65 15 inner tube,

there never having been a 195/65 15 tubed type tyre.

Talk to an old hand tyre fitter, a new say, 155 x 15 might be good enough,

but you must fit a tube of smaller section, NOT repeat NOT larger, or it will crease and likely fail.

John.

John,

Contact Longstone Tyres and ask their advice. Do you need to replace the rim bands as well.

Graham

I was surprised to hear that Vulco could not help you. My local Vulco in Gourdon, Lot were very knowledgeable and helpful and had a large range of inner tubes in stock. They were recommended to me by the local classic car club. You could try asking any vehicules anciennes car club near you for a similar recommendation.

Mick