TR6 SLJ 922H

Hello,   

A friend of mine owned this car a while back, and is interested in where it is now. He has checked the DVLA and it is on there for MOT purposes.

Anyone on here know of it?

Regards

Dave

==

Hello Dave,

SLJ 922H has never appeared in the TR Register however I did notice it for sale on Car & Classic in May of this year and also on eBay in June of this year. It was for sale in both cases in Lincolnshire, and was in pretty poor condition with 90k miles on the clock, had been laid up for 30 years and was in need of a full restoration. 

cheers

Derek

CP50737-O.jpg

It has sold FWIW with a whole set of Stanpart panels to repair, gone down south.

Stuart.

9 hours ago, foster461 said:

Derek, you are doing a fine job as registrar grabbing these cars as the pass through the various systems and keeping track of them.

+1 Thank you Derek

That's amazing.  Thank you everyone.   A picture too!

Cheer

Dave

====

I know, it puts my concerns about the rusty bit on my return edge in perspective. Shame it was left to decay and for a previous owner to see it like that, but I'm glad its going to be brought back to life.

Regards

Bill 

I passed the info and picture onto my friend this morning. He was very excited to see the picture, ………….now he's thinking about trying to get it back! Bit odd as he is  a serious Mercedes fanatic. Perhaps my bad influence is rubbing off on him.

Dave

==