Beware of a company in Leeds called Number 1 Plates. Ordered some plates but came with incorrect colour border and some characters slightly marked. Company refuses to give refund. My bank now involved along with VISA. Consumer Rights Act 2015 applies. Poor customer service on the phone, they don't give a damn. 

Asked them for a refund again, this is what they came back with. 'Customer service' at its ugliest worst:-

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Number 1 Plates,

No, we have not reconsidered our refund policy because as we have explained to you, your plates were dispatched with the red border as you requested. We have sent you colour analysis showing that the colour of the border is in fact red. That the border is not red enough for your tastes is quite frankly your problem, as we are working within the limitations of printing onto reflective material that creates a discrepancy between what is shown on screen and what comes out on the material in the printing process. You are the only customer we have had that has complained that the red we print is not satisfactory.

Best Regards

Number 1 Plates Customer Support

www.number1plates.com
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

I'm interested what other people think about the actual colour, as best you can via a photograph. I think it's clearly orange.

IMG_20190725_151318315.jpg

Edited by Openscape
Reply from supplier