Wiring Loom routing photos- 1972 PI

Hi

The car is due back (finally) from the painters this Friday and I’m seeking photos of the wiring loom routing. It’s a 1972 rhd. 

I have one Stuart kindly put on a prior posting , of the front behind the dash, which is great. I’m wondering if anyone has photos of the rear routing into the boot, and also in the boot. Also inside the engine compartment. Perhaps it will be obvious when I come to fit it, but just in case. 

Thanks all. 

Mark

Hi Mark,

that picture almost hurts, what a beauty!

If you send me your body (no, from the car) I can send you pics of my wiring harness:)

no serious, pm me your mail adress and I will make pics and send them to you.

Although from a lhd 1970 Car, most will be  useful.

Waldi

9 hours ago, SeanF said:

Lovely looking car Mark. Congratulations.  By the way you seem to have a hard top growing out of your lawn :o

Cheers Sean

And yes: having stripped the hard top, had it bead blasted and primed I realised I was never going to use it even if I refurbished it, so am going to put it on eBay. Unless anyone on here wants it, obviously. The only caveat is that it had some ripples when it came back from the blasters so it needs some work. 

On 7/28/2019 at 2:44 PM, SteveB21 said:

Hi Mark

If you PM me I can send you some pics. Definitely some of engine bay and I may have some of the run in the boot and down the passenger side somewhere.

cheers

Steve

Thanks For the offer Steve. I think I probably have what I need now as Waldi kindly sent me some photos. 

Cheers

Mark

• 2 years later...