A couple of years ago a local garage repaired the master cylinder and topped up dot 5 fluid with dot 4!

As result I have just fitted:

new master cylinder, servo, callipers and rear cylinders.

I have also bought a set of “Classic” Goodridge hoses and need some advice re fitting..

1) the box contained a bag of 7 nuts, 1 copper washer and one end to end threaded union... seems a strange mixture!

2) because the fixings on each end of the hoses are fixed I have worked out how to replace them at the front but looking at the arrangement on the rear I am stumped how to do it.

Can someone please point me in the right direction? Haynes manual doesn’t cover it.

cheers Rob

F0C083FA-E531-47B2-9BBF-70754E7BC248.jpeg

On the rear left hand side you need the copper washer and one hose that has a short flat ended connector at one end and a long threaded end at the other, this screws into the 3 way brass connector and the other end has a star washer and a half nut to go into the bracket on the trailing arm then the solid pipe to the wheel cylinder is screwed onto it by its female end and the male end of that short pipe goes into the wheel cylinder. On the Right hand side the flexible pipe has a half nut and star washer to fix it to the bracket on the chassis and then it is screwed into the female end of the bridge pipe from the 3 way connector and the other end is fixed to the trailing arm bracket in the same way as the left hand side with another half nut and star washer and the the outer solid pipe is fixed to it by the female end and the male end goes into the wheel cylinder.

Stuart.