Loton park hill climb video

Hi

I’m trying to make my videos a little more interesting for people. So rather than just the short runs I have put together a film in the order of my day with walks round the paddock to see some other vehicles and what we do on the hill up and down

Hope you enjoy

H

Hi Hamish,

thanks for your effort!

What a great way of showing others what a day looks like!

Waldi

Handsome looking paddock H, and some mightily impressive runs. Sounds like you've got that fuel gremlin licked then?

I'm guessing it's not just the GoPro fisheye that makes the track look as butt-clenchingly narrow as it appears!? :o Precious little margin for error. Hells' teeth, that's gotta keep a fellow on his toes.

Great stuff. Thanks for posting.

Cheers, Deggers

Very nice video Hamish, engine sounds very sweet and the overdrive operation perfect. 

Hope that this type of publicity gets more Triumph drivers active in Sprints & Hillclimbs.

Thanks for the kind words guys. 

Its a great location and event and yes it is that narrow :o

like so many tight venues you have to work out if OD 2nd works or its screaming in 2nd, slightly less so in 2nd OD or bogged down in 3rd through the tight bends.

and you have to be wary of the last right hander  as it’s at the top of a rise. It’s caught out a TR or two over the years.

How about arranging a group run out to your local venue to support the clubs championship. A bit different to a visit to a local pub or garden center 

this is this years

https://www.tr-register.co.uk/uploads/2019/03/03/Programme-2019.pdf

watch out for next years and add the dates to your local group events calendar 

you'd always be welcome in the paddock so say hello.

Edited by Hamish
  • 2 weeks later...