Chrome ring on gear box 'H'mount

I've noticed on some TR6 were the gear lever comes through the H Bracket/gear box tunnel they have a chrome ring that sits neatly around the gear lever grommet , has anybody any idea where these can be sourced !  Thanks in anticipation.

Dave Crops

Mine is from an MGB supplied by the MG Owners club, the quality of the chrome plating is very poor and has flaked away in areas. It has been replaced twice and each time we had the standard comment of "thats the 1st one that we have had a problem with "!

George

3 hours ago, crops said:

I've noticed on some TR6 were the gear lever comes through the H Bracket/gear box tunnel they have a chrome ring that sits neatly around the gear lever grommet , has anybody any idea where these can be sourced !  Thanks in anticipation.

Dave Crops

Hi Dave

I bought a Motolita steering wheel ring and fitted that. https://www.moto-lita.co.uk/accessories/top-ring-screw-kit/