Malcolm Jones Prestige Injection

Can anyone tell me if Malcolm is still working. His website says he is now part time. I have been trying to email him but no reply and I did get a reply from another supplier of throttle linkages who said Malcolm had stopped working. I k ow he is very highly thought of so hoping he is still doing his magic.

Edited by AndyK

I know you can only contact him by email, nowadays, and he was still working a couple of months ago.

Edited by Paul Hill

Look for Neil Ferguson.

And if I may give you a hint, it is essential to get rid of any play between

spindle and throttle body.

At CP otherwise, when opening of plates starts, the spindle lever does not rotate

to open the plates but the whole spindle is lifted. This ends with a bad sync.

The best new ball joints will not perform well if the thrpttle spindles have play and the

supporting shaft underneath in the three rubber bearings.

Malcolm has replied to an email enquiry from me this week.

Paul

4 hours ago, John L said:

Paul

Which address are you using?,  he must be very picky as to the ones he opens!

John

Hi John

I used the link on his web page malcolmpdi@yahoo.com received a reply the next day.

Paul

Hi,

Malcolm is indeed now semi retired, however he is still in business (for now).

I spoke to him about a month ago, but he now does prefer if you just email him. He will get back to you eventually. I think he checks emails once a week or so.

He has replied to all of mine, but not right away. 

His website states that he is now semi retired and you should just use the email shown on the website. 

Also there is now no VAT on his prices, although I did notice that his prices had gone up anyway. 

I have recently purchased a set of Injectors from him and also sent out a Metering Unit and throttle bodies to Malcolm for reconditioning.

Malcolm is still very busy with a backlog of work, so I thought I would get the parts sent off for recon before he packs up for good !

Cheers, Neil