Windbreaker

Thanks for the lead Mark. i bought it last night and is in v, good condition,like new. Bit of a bargain i think.  ( I will know tonight when i will try to fit ! )

cheers

Len

19 hours ago, DRD said:

Do you know what make it was - I'm after one of those myself.

Cheers

The only info I have on this windbreaker is that it is sold by Rimmers and they describe it as Sisa design deflector .it's about £300.. The fellar I bought it from thinks it's a German made item.I figured it out last night and it does fit well  , the only obvious problem ,is that the bracket offends the hood bag at the corner near the door. It looks like I will have to cut the hood bag to tidy the corner up. Like most things , there is a compromise, but I am happy with it.

Len

13 minutes ago, len1 said:

The only info I have on this windbreaker is that it is sold by Rimmers and they describe it as Sisa design deflector .it's about £300.. The fellar I bought it from thinks it's a German made item.I figured it out last night and it does fit well  , the only obvious problem ,is that the bracket offends the hood bag at the corner near the door. It looks like I will have to cut the hood bag to tidy the corner up. Like most things , there is a compromise, but I am happy with it.

Len

OK thanks Len

To reduce fumes within the cabin with the hood down I recently purchased a mesh wind deflector from Just roadster £154.00 it hasn't eliminated the problem but has certainly helped. Product reference is JR35000101. Easy installation no additional holes required and can stay in place when the hood is raised.

IMG_2705.jpg

IMG_2704.jpg

2 hours ago, Phil H 4 said:

To reduce fumes within the cabin with the hood down I recently purchased a mesh wind deflector from Just roadster £154.00 it hasn't eliminated the problem but has certainly helped. Product reference is JR35000101. Easy installation no additional holes required and can stay in place when the hood is raised.

Phil, is that the one on Ebay?

Cheers Darren 

I have the one you can find on eBay with a search of 'TR6 wind deflector' or similar. It came from Germany, free postage, with all fitments and a vinyl case for around £130 and it's one of the best purchases we've made on our TR6. 

Hi Darren,

I certainly looked at the ones on ebay but found Just Roadsters so ordered it direct, again it was a German manufactured product. Have a look on there site www.justroadster.com

Sorry not sure about fitting with the MX5 seats

Phil