Knurled nut assembly for fuel filter bowl.

I'm looking for the knurled nut assembly that holds the glass fuel filter bowl to the fuel pump. Was seized solid and even though it had been soaked in 'Shift you Bugger' for over a week I managed to snap one of the legs that the wire cage sits in. Seems you can only buy a complete new fuel pump! Anyone?

IMG_2033.JPG

Roger,

I had a similar problem and only managed to find one in the “£1 odds and ends” basket at an auto jumble.

Be aware that if you go along that route there are a couple of different sized glass bowls, which look similar, but have different sized clips.

Charlie.

On 7/13/2019 at 4:10 PM, Charlie D said:

Roger,

I had a similar problem and only managed to find one in the “£1 odds and ends” basket at an auto jumble.

Be aware that if you go along that route there are a couple of different sized glass bowls, which look similar, but have different sized clips.

Charlie.

Thanks Charlie, I was offered one that looked quite different. A TR3A owner nearby has also offered a selection to go and have a look at - so fingers crossed there might be a suitable one there.

Cheers,

Roger