The ‘meaning of life’... (Maybe)

Just had a random thought...Or, is it in fact a fact......

The World is a better place when your TR is running well

Thinking it further, much has changed over my  40+ years of ownership.... But, the above has always remained a constant 

For the first ten years all the TR did was get me to work and back, reasonably reliably.  Happiness was a quick swap of a drive shaft UJ, or piston. Curiously the PI was faultless. Running well was almost taken for granted. Which is why I never sold it.

Oiy Crawfie!

The reason for posting such profound post here was fully in the realisation that many of the deepest thinkers and ‘sharpest pencils in the TR Box’ had left other areas of the forum (ref evidence  Peter’s Post above) following the BoD ‘Shennanigans’.

Why am I no longer so sure?

Edited by Tony_C
Typo’s
12 minutes ago, Tony_C said:

Oiy Crawfie!

The reason for posting such profound post here was fully in the realisation that many of the deepest thinkers and ‘sharpest pencils in the TR Box’ had left other areas of the forum (ref evidence  Peter’s Post above) following the BoD ‘Shennanigans’.

Why am I no longer so sure?

Tony, You flushed me out of hiding. Profundities with a pessimist's view of reality, are alive and kicking elsewhere, eg anticipating the threats to classic motoring:    http://sideways-technologies.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/8495-rehearsing-our-arguments/ 

Peter

my car has started and run well for ages. So yesterday I adjusted the carb's. Just 1 flat weaker. 

It started on the choke very well but come starting at the petrol station  Hmmmm.  It embarrassed itself deeply.

Further down the road I turned it back one flat and normal service was resumed.

Thought for the day - don't fiddle with things

Roger

12 hours ago, RogerH said:

...  So yesterday I adjusted the carb..

..   Hmmmm.  It embarrassed itself deeply.

nicely explains why  The World is a better place when your TR is running well .. :P