The eagle eye-ed amongst you all will have noticed change.

We have reverted to the earlier layout, where by General technical, is the section header

and individual models are seperated below.

The majority of forumites, not all mind, but the majority preferred this layout, so

we have listened, and changed things.

This is your forum, folks! Thanks for all the feedback, and to Wayne for the mechanics of the job.

John.

Many thanks John, I had not commented but this change was really starting to bug me!

Thanks to the team for all your hard work

Iain

Thanks forum team. 

I think the general technical will get better use and posts not missed.

:D

That makes life simpler - I kept forgetting the Technical General and had to hop back, which was somewhat annoying.

Thanks for taking note of feedback and taking appropriate action.

Ian Cornish

@John Morrison

Tks for listening.  Supercharging is feasible on all TRs so General Technical is its natural home.

=============

Now in view of many servers being hacked for cc details, can you organise a push for a PayPal checkout for subs and shop.And I'll then rejoin

Peter

It wasn't the layout as such but the general section had become an untitled orphan that could only be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page and finding the postings.

It could still be at the bottom but within its own group in the same way that the 2/3/3A, 4/4A, 5, 6, 7 have categories