Massive issues need help urgently

So I have a rover v8 3.5 with the accompany Bell housing and a tr7 gearbox 

All is squeezed into a maxda b2200 pickup truck 

I was driving home the other night and the clutch slave fell out... Yes fell out 

Anyway long story short I've installed a new slave and bled the system, the best I can anyway 

I can physically see the fork moving when the clutch is pressed 

And I can see that the fork is still on the pivot 

But when I press the clutch and go to 1st wheels don't turn until the clutch is release 

But every other gear is difficult to get into and the wheels turn even when the clutch is fully depressed 

I've lost most of my patience today with this ahah 

Could do with abit of knowledge as all else is failing 

I'm also getting abit of a squeel coming from the box/bellhousing 

It's a bit hard to locate the exact origins of this squeel aswell and the noise is new 

I have ruled out it isn't the belt sqeeking

Like Roger , I have no knowledge of wedge related issues but it does look like there is a fair bit of freshly deposited shiny metal debris attached to the front cover extension that the release bearing slides on & the surrounding area...nothing that can be properly fixed with the box attached..

Have you got got the correct length fork pivot pin for the V8 fitted to your gearbox as opposed to the srandard TR7?

The V8 is a different part no.  UKC13.

If someone has  taken a TR7 box to fit the V8 bellhousing and engine you need to change the pivot pin.

This should  give a better angle of attack on the thrust bearing and a longer throw.

I think I got my PIvot Pin from Rimmer Bros.

When I sourced my first V8 engine and manual box from a Rover SD1 the original owner had got round this problem by fitting a  home made push rod.

Yes it did work of a sort, but crude, and meant the fork did not move correctly to apply pressure to the thrust bearing at the correct angle.

Worth an investigation.

Good luck.

David

And another thing to check.

As already mentioned  your photo clearly shows that the fork pins are no longer running in the correct groove on the bearing carrier.

Have the two pins on clutch fork still got the little slipper pads fitted onto them before insertion into the the bearing carrier?

They are small rectangular plates with a hole that locates on the two pins on the clutch fork.

A real task to assemble all correctly at the same time as fitting the fork assembly onto the  large single Pivot Pin/Post.

Ahhh well its all gone back together as should, without taking the box out 

Grinders can be friendly 

As for the pivot pin I didn't know about that il look into that's for sure!! 

My only issue now is that I'm not getting enough of a push on the clutch to be able to select a gear properly anyone any ideas? Maybe the pin is abit short or? 

I do have movement about an inch