I am from Scotland ( falkirk)I have owned my 6 for 23 years. I have now lived I  Croatia for 20 years and drove the car thier 15 years ago where it now resides. Yes, still on British plates. So here are so.e photos of it out and about in Croatia. Club rallies and just enjoying the coast roads. 

Enjoy. 

P1030070.JPG

IMG_7163.JPG

2014-05-30

Just got home from a week in Split - didn't see a British car all week, and there were thousands using the ferry terminal to the Islands,
Great place and lovely people, and it was hot, sea temp 24c and air temp 35c
Ian

the coastal drive from the Istra peninsula near the Italian border, all the way to Dubrovnik is utterly fantastic. One of the best kept secrets in Europe i believe. There are many classic car clubs from Europe that visit. But July and August are so busy its best to keep clear. May, June and September are great months to visit if your driving. 

My wife and I love driving the coast line, stopping of at sea side villages for tea etc. Wonderfully relaxing. I recommend it to everyone. 

And as you saw, the Islands and fantastic. And the water, how could you not go swimming. Paradise. 

2014 - 1.jpg

2014-05-30.jpg

On 6/26/2019 at 11:47 PM, keithm said:

Interesting. that looks like the Johnston tartan

This was my late dads kilt. His mum, my grandmother who I never met, was maybe a Johnston as you said. I have no idea. I normally wear the Scottish SRU tartan as my dad was a life long rugby fan and I was named Murray after Murray field. Thank God he wasnt a footy fan or I would have been named Hampden.

So in memory of my father I wear the SRU tartan or my fathers own kilt. It just seams right either way.