Anybody with a TR6 near to Cheltenham who would be willing to show it to a friend of mine who may be a potential buyer? He is looking @ buying either a TR6 or MGB. It would be nice if we could persuade him the former is preferable!

Ok, let’s stir this up a bit:

I like MGB’s too:)

i had a 69’ GT as a daily driver for 3 years, BRG, wires, metal dash and leather seats, it brought me everywhere.

Waldi

1 hour ago, monty said:

Anybody with a TR6 near to Cheltenham who would be willing to show it to a friend of mine who may be a potential buyer? He is looking @ buying either a TR6 or MGB. It would be nice if we could persuade him the former is preferable!

Hi Monty, could you persuade him to come to the international weekend in August. Plenty of TR’s then also we will be celebrating 50 years of the TR6.

I am in South Staffordshire Jun 11 M6 your welcome to pop up and see mine, it’s a PI 1974 

Edited by Paul Hill

I'm in Evesham, not too far away from Cheltenham and happy to share TR6 experience (over 30 years I've restored a 4A, owned a 3A and a 7, amongst a variety of other stuff).
Let me know if I can help, mine is a USA re-import, rebuilt by TR Enterprises many years ago, onto a CTM refurbed chassis, running twin SU carbs rather than injection.

Cheers
Ian

3 hours ago, monty said:

3 hours ago, Waldi said:

Ok, let’s stir this up a bit:

I like MGB’s too:)

i had a 69’ GT as a daily driver for 3 years, BRG, wires, metal dash and leather seats, it brought me everywhere.

Waldi

Waldi, you used to be so popular here...….shame :D

Well, today was my “coming out”. Anyone else?

Off course, the TR is a much more advanced and refined car, cutting edge technology:)

Cheers,

Waldi

3 hours ago, cvtrian said:

I'm in Evesham, not too far away from Cheltenham and happy to share TR6 experience (over 30 years I've restored a 4A, owned a 3A and a 7, amongst a variety of other stuff).
Let me know if I can help, mine is a USA re-import, rebuilt by TR Enterprises many years ago, onto a CTM refurbed chassis, running twin SU carbs rather than injection.

Cheers
Ian

Thanks Ian I will get in touch with him & come back o you if he is keen.

3 hours ago, cvtrian said:

Cheers
Ian

43 minutes ago, Waldi said:

Well, today was my “coming out”. Anyone else?

Off course, the TR is a much more advanced and refined car, cutting edge technology:)

Cheers,

Waldi