There are about 40 cars going from the UK. We leave tomorrow on the Hull to Rotterdam ferry. I know of 1 other TR on the same ferry, are there any more? Should be a great weekend with our TR friends from all over Europe. Wear your TR6@50 plaque and t-shirt with pride.

Mick

On the 17th, I'll be travelling from Dusselforf to Calais for an afternoon ferry back to Blighty after nearly 3 weeks in the TR in Italy. I'll keep an eye out for any other TR6ers on their way home. Looking forward to some cooler weather - it's been 35degC every day for a couple of weeks!

Yes John. He and his daughter are still going strong, although not without incident! I'm sure you'll hear all about the top hose, bonnet release catch and the car being in the way of an incompetent SUV driver who didn't look backwards when reversing! 

My 6 is going great but suffered an intermittent electrical contact in the electric fan supply (no mechanical fan). We created quite a cloud of steam as we arrived at the hotel in Ravenna - very embarrassing. Now fixed. Tomorrow, we tackle the Brenner Pass on the way to Innsbruck. Weather forecast continues to show a very hot day ahead.

There are 130 TR6s plus 50 other TRs and a few others. Cars from most European countries from Spain to Norway. A good UK contingent of 48 cars. A great turnout and the sun is almost shining.

20190615_094124.jpg