Tr4 Double Duck Hood for Sale.

Thought I would put it here before EBay etc.  It's Black and nice stored condition. 

This is brand new,  it's been in storage , and I think the only reason that it wasn't fitted,  was that one of the Rear lift the dot clips has pulled through.

I can send pics etc, to email if you are interested.

Conrad.

'Double Duck' is a high quality canvas material rather than vinyl.  It is not a hard top.

Usually double duck is a dark coloured canvas Black, Blue, Green or Maroon, and the inside face is a light straw fabric so the inside is a little brighter and higher quality.   Whereas vinyl tends to get soft and so stretches when parked in the hot sun, double duck tends to stay taught and so retains its nicely fitted shape.  The downside of double duck is that if used for a daily driver it will fade with the UV and weather.   IMO despite a hefty price premium it is very much worth having ..if you have a nice car.  

This is it,  I draped it over my hood , in order to see it better.

Cheers,  

Conrad.

IMG_20190607_142013.jpg